It eases and speeds up healing, it supports epithelization, reduces scarring and supports renewal of vessels, it also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects.
AMNIODERM® can be used in treatment of both chronic and acute wounds.
It is a lyophilized human amniotic membrane (dHAM) which is one of the fetal membranes. It contains huge amount of proteins, growth factors, cytokines and another specific molecules presented in perinatal tissues.
Some of the characteristics of AMNIODERM®:
- eases and speeds up healing
- contains huge amount of growth factors and cytokines
- supports epithelization
- supports renewal of vessels
- it is not immunogenic, so it does not cause any immune reactions
- reduces scarring
- has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects
Reasons why AMNIODERM® is suitable for treatment of chronic wounds:
- it preserves natural raw structure of tissue which creates a natural scaffolding for patient’s own cells
- it reduces inflammatory processes in the wound
- it eases cell migration and epithelization of chronic wounds
- it supports the formation of new epithelium
- it serves as a wound coverage and serves as barrier
AMNIODERM® is processed by patented procedure AMNIPUR® which allows to preserve important biologically active components and is also completely safe for organism. AMNIODERM® processed this way has 5 years long storage life at room temperature.
Various sizes of AMNIODERM® grafts are at physicians’ disposal to meet the needs of individual patients.
|Product name||Reference number||Description||Unit|
|AMNIODERM®||31240204||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 2×2 cm||1 piece|
|AMNIODERM®||31240205||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 2×3 cm||1 piece|
|AMNIODERM®||31240206||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 2×4 cm||1 piece|
|AMNIODERM®||31240207||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 3×4 cm||1 piece|
|AMNIODERM®||31240208||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 4×4 cm||1 piece|
|AMNIODERM®||31240209||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 4×6 cm||1 piece|
|AMNIODERM®||31240210||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 5×5 cm||1 piece|
|AMNIODERM®||31240211||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 6×6 cm||1 piece|
|AMNIODERM®||31240212||Amniotic membrane lyophilized on Sanatyl carrier 1×2 cm||1 piece|